Thread: TT or NA?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 12:56 AM   #39 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Your not wrong! After being TT I did no crash bar and then got a Fast Intentions crash bar. The Z is a dedicated track car now and crash bar is a little over kill I admit but it also the mounting platform for the splitter and splitter rods.

My car meets and mostly exceeds all safety requirements for NASA and SCCA. I originally posted the crash bar for comic relief. That said it has been a good discussion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
As someone I consider a “forum friend” (hope to meet in real life someday, so get your azz to a Daytona or Sebring hpde already), I kinda figured you posted your crash bar pic for

But any excuse to engage in a bit of a technical discussion is always fun and good for the ‘ol noggin.

I always try to come at topics from the most dumbed down and simple perspective since I’m not very smart, I also try to remember there’s alot of less experienced folks that read this stuff, like the OP, and it’s important to provide both sides of the argument so to speak so they get more educated.

FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote