Thread: TT or NA?
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 02:11 AM   #32 (permalink)
MR.NYC.370Z
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Sport Tech 7AT
MR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Man, I would first start by asking myself some very real questions and being honest with your answers. From what you've stated you don't sound prepared to take on the financial aspect of a turbo situation. You also said that reason you got your Z was because you did not want to be like everyone else yet you're considering the option of getting a corvette? No offense meant but you sound rather confused. Owning a Z to me is more than just having a car. It's a lifestyle. You become part of a very unique extended family. We are a very diverse group of people but there is almost an unexplainable common core that unites us all. So yea, if all you want is a fast car then sell the Z and go get a corvette. However, if your objective is to be a part of something bigger, priceless, and lasting, then keep what you have and optimize it by learning from the veterans right here on this forum. I know that's what I've been doing.
MR.NYC.370Z is offline   Reply With Quote