View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 09:24 PM   #133 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

Had the car for two days and just wanted to share some pics and my thoughts. A friend of mine thats a photographer on the "side" took me up on my offer to grab a few shots over an hour or so.

I rented it for my wedding day, so me and the wife could get some pics and have a little fun in it. Shes not a big "car person" so obviously it was a bit more for me than her. I was just looking forward to her reaction since she thought we'd be driving around in her Nissan Rogue.

Anyways, the car came with a full set up from Capristo and a tune. The word that best describes the sounds the car made is well, intoxicating. I kept the valves open on it the entire time. Hearing the turbos spoil and the exhaust popping and cracking, oh man!

Ive never had a chance to just drive a car with this type of power however I wanted. That being said, I didnt go over 80mph and I only floored it once to feel that supposed 0-60 in 2.7 seconds, on an empty road. Since the car was under my insurance for the two days, I drove it like I owned it...not like I stole it. Besides, the sounds the car made was truly where it was at.

I've never gotten so much attention in my life either. To the point it was unsafe. People recording the car, while they were driving behind or next to me. Lots of kids coming up to talk to me. It makes sense though. Ive lived in Chattanooga for 11 years now and I can say with 100% certainty, Ive NEVER seen a Ferrari in town. Even though theres a lot of "old money" in this town, thats the one car Ive never seen. Im sure someone owns one, they just rarely drive it.

I honestly only have a neutral reaction about the interior. the interface was more irritating than driver friendly for me. Buttons randomly set in places you'd never expect. One example is the lock and unlock button being in the place where you'd turn on the overhead light in our cars. Other little things like that.

Being a supercar, I fully felt that it was meant to be on the track, even though the seats were hard yet super comfy. I cruised around town and never got uncomfortable throughout the entire day.

Anywho, I could go on but here are some of the pics he took of it.

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote