View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 12:58 PM   #9433 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
That's why I'm done where I'm at. The incompetence reaches way to far up the ladder.

Turned my truck in Monday and they have me locked out of it now and hid the keys.

I switched my phone back to my own account this morning so they can't hold my number hostage.

I'm holding my keys and the fleet card until I get my crap out of the truck and trailer.

Once my arm is either fixed or they tell me I'm disabled on some level I'm down the road. Not dealing with that crap anymore

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well, I also have a metricfuckton of bad people I am dealing with. I won't get into it but I can say it is not fun and my stress level is at an all time high.