View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 12:17 PM   #9363 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Stopped in Platte City, MO to pickup the furball and visit a bit. I think the passenger side foot pan has permanent dents from my fiancee trying to stomp on the brakes everytime she saw brake lights 10 car lengths ahead....

Thank you to everyone that helped me install the oil cooler & hood vents.

My oil temps ran about 200, but as was explained to me, that is probably because of the plastic undershroud that doesn't allow for good cooling. So.... the next thing is a Zspeed undershroud. I have approval to buy that, along with Madwi's exhaust.

So the next trip up north, we are going to leave here a few days early. Mainly so we can check out the Presidential library in Grand Rapids and have time to put the exhaust on and still have some time to relax...