View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 09:12 AM   #759 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Black Sheep Industries turbo blanket came in. This deserves its own highlight because it fits awesome and the quality is great! Normally when I see turbo blankets they are big and bulky. Simply put, BSI are the best blankets I've ever seen.

If you are wondering why I haven't made and real progress the last few days... well, I needed to slow down for a mental break. Sitting back and acquiring a few parts seemed better right now. Next week I'll put in some work; however, in a couple weeks I will take some time off from work to make a massive push to get the car running. AKA - Long days and a few long nights so I can hit the mark of "running by July, driving August and trip September". At this point... I find that to be a reasonable goal.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote