View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 02:20 PM   #315 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Day 3 - Mid Ohio three day driver school (last day)

Lapping day
  • Class room and discussion of what was going to happen.
  • Into Vans, for a track walk, stopped at every major section, got to review and see the elevation changes on track. Lots of changes.
  • Laps, and more laps, did 7 sessions with a total 59 time laps, 67 total laps with out laps.
  • Time between sessions, may have been 15 minutes. Not like SCCA Track Nights.
  • Best time was a 1.51.8 an improvement of 4.71 seconds from 3 years ago.
  • I did have a little off, had a tad oversteer and went through the grass. I would post it, but there was an opps with the garmin. I did have a bit of warning before it happen the last lap.

Overall well worth the money, in the three days did a total of 124 laps not counting out laps. Now I do not have to take the 3 day high performance, but can go and just do lapping days.