View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 04:50 PM   #84 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
Yes, a brand new turbo, and is covered under warranty. COMP figures something got into the original turbo from or through the air filter. There was no defect found on any of the rotating assembly, anywhere.
I'm embarrassed for you.

http://imgur.com/gallery/gKRTKCq

This is the hot side bearing. Or what is left of it. Did something get sucked into the hot side bearing? Is comp trying to say it ate something with no damage to the intake fins and it took out the HOT side bearing? That excuse does not match the damage to the returned bags of parts.

When BettyZ gets his bag of parts back from comp I guarantee that bearing looks the same or worse.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
-ZS-Carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote