View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 10:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_you_Later View Post
Were the accident on the 134 freeway near glendale and eagle rock ? I'm sorry to hear about your loss with your TL and Congrats on the new Z. Hope to see you around the Eagle Rock / Glendale Area .. I drive the Magnetic Black Z with the fairlady emblem and tinted windows.

Yeah, it was right after the Forest Lawn entrance on the 134 before it splits to the 5 south.

I live in Glendale so I'll look for you.

I'm also thinking of getting the car tinted. Does Glendale/Burbank pd give you any **** for front tints?

Thanks for the welcome everyone. And thanks for the heads up Dreamer. I was planning on waiting a bit cause this sound system kinda snow balled on me but I'll see if I can work something out with bullitt.

Last edited by KingZee; 02-12-2010 at 10:33 PM.
KingZee is offline   Reply With Quote