View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 03:53 PM   #142 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Wow! How did I miss this train wreck?

OP: It's not going to make that much difference in performance, for a DD, which spark plugs you use. Which happens to be the same message as the first reply to this thread.

Nobody is mad; that's just the reaction one gets when one asks questions that are easily answered by a web search - it's the same on most forums.

When experienced people answer your questions, pay attention. A lot of their knowledge has been learned the hard way and they can help keep you from making the same mistakes.

Don't argue about things that you know little or nothing about. It makes you look foolish.

Just a few tips from your "bro" SouthArk.

And ZRud3Bwoy, if you need reference to anything 370z, reference the FSM in SouthArk's signature.

Don't mind me entertaining myself