View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 08:34 PM   #9078 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Had a throttle cable break. Routed the cable up between the tank and the seat. Used a pair of vise grips on the end of the cable. That was fun trying to use the front brake, and blip the throttle for a down shift.
I had the throttle stick wide open on my rd350 in second gear. Shut off the key, it didn't shut off. I didn't want to seize it so I grabbed the brakes instead of pulling in the clutch. Front wheel locked up and of course I went down. Nice road rash
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp