View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 12:13 PM   #126 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
"I did my research" says the guy who asked a simple question that is answered on his tuner's website

I'm legit wondering... what makes you think people are that mad? Roid rage, really? LOL

For the record, we are just responding to your posts. This forum doesn't get a lot of activity these days, so when someone like you comes along it's entertainment that we are starved for. I'm glad you didn't leave - I thought for sure you had bailed.

Do you have any other comments besides you think we are mad at your life choices? Because I can honestly tell you no one gives a F about you ... at this point we are only trying to look out for your poor Z
#zlivesmatter