View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 08:02 AM   #9052 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Morning guys. Getting my 2nd vaccine shot today. Now I can breath on everyone safely this weekend :lol:

The house is starting to come together. I'm very close on having the office set up. It will be a constant mess but I have the crap out or in the closet. The cabinets are in place and I have just enough room to fit my desk where I want it. I just need a few strong backs to move that beast 1 last time.

I had a couple buddies swap shop time and knowledge for insulating the floor of both north bedrooms and they hung the plastic in the wash bay. Shop lights are going to be here today so I'll be able to see what I'm doing. Install will wait until I get back from madwis.

Only 3 days to get ready. I have 1 panel cleaned up on the car and haven't started on the wheels I need to get some chit done tonight or I'll be rolling in half washed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk