View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 10:46 AM   #73 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post

Water cooled with lines is cheaper than air cooled, and air cooled is more reliable than a complete scavenge pump setup.
Now you are just spewing BS to defend your product. That is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard in a long time. To top it off it's a new product so you have no data to prove it's more reliable in the real world.

It is impossible to keep temps as low as a real turbo especially with the location on your kit. The higher temps alone will equal reduced lifespan. That BS might work on the Facebook idiots but not on me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
-ZS-Carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote