View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 08:41 AM   #8831 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
When I first started. I thought it was wet enough. Found a dry spot and sunk it. LOL. Got the water hose out and soaked the chit down really good. All total. Made about 7 passes around it. My brother is coming over tomorrow. He's bringing Dad's old transit. We are going to shoot it with the transit to check it for being level. After that, the pool starts going up.
What's important to keep level is where the pools support post go around the perimeter and would typically be supported by cement blocks in the ground...those absolutely need to be level. The sand under the pool will eventually be 'uneven' once the pool is opened from normal use. Your doing a great job for doing this by yourself... this is not a one man operation.
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi