View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 03:44 PM   #8760 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I honestly dont care WHY it failed. It wasnt a particle coming through the filter or bad installation- JC probably better not read that part lol.
The fact they said eat a bag of dicks when I reached out to them is what pissed me off and the fact Sasha didnt bother to at least say let me check into it. No messages, no calls, no emails or texts. Then he is buying turbos and had called them 3 times ect ect. Uh, how about clue me into this ****? Wouldnt have spent another $3k+ to fix the issue.
The whole "I'm buying you a turbo out of pocket" is a last ditch effort to save face and nothing more. He knows he dropped the ball and is now, after doing nothing for months until it was public, taking action.