View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 10:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip00 View Post
5. Exterior color - I have no idea what it is. I doubt it's platinum grey, as it has a brown hue to it. A neighbour has an old brown Qashqai, and it's definitely more "silverish" than that, but still has that brown hue. Is there a sticker on the car (like VIN) which indicated exterior color?
6. Tyres - that's an interesting one. Still, I was surprised to find the car super grippy regardless of old tyres.
5. I guess it's possible it was painted, but I doubt it. You should be able to locate the color code on the VIN sticker in the driver side door jamb. The color code for Platinum Graphite is K51.

6. Pretty risky. Those old tires will grip just fine until they fail catastrophically. And that risk increases the more you push them; the last thing you want is them failing on you at high speed going around a curve like Paul Walker's old Porsche tires.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote