View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 09:29 AM   #23 (permalink)
THE BULL
Base Member

Drives: G37S
THE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
Finally got some time to take some pictures of the arms. I put the left and right rear camber arms next to each other. Some serious quality control issues there.

Then I took a measurement of the FUCA's. There is a 2.7mm difference. It doesn't sound like much but it means you WILL require a pry bar to install them. They also clunked like crazy, even over the smallest bump. Some nicks in the metal makes me think they are hitting the car body.
That is insane, in the rear quality control was not in that day

On the front.... well I can see why they would try and fight you since it's not so much but still. These are suspension parts, the least you could do is make them even. Hope you get this figured out.
THE BULL is offline   Reply With Quote