View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 12:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Really cool find.

I'm totally with you on just doing things for peace of mind, and I think like that to a fault perhaps. Oil cooler and CSC would really be the main things that imo can't wait.

Hope the car treats you well. Times are kinda changing and I think the emphasis on analog/simple has become more prominent over debating performance as an indicator of value. As you'll see, some users/owners have come back. Of course, any car can have that kind of pull or charm, but I think it's interesting when considering there's the other half of the spectrum, where this generation Z has lived arguably too long of a production life — but people still come back.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote