View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 10:19 PM   #275 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
I think part of the problem everyone was trying to get a tow, so they could go quicker. That is one reason I think Leclerc got the pole, he was following Hamilton...
The way the highlights were narrated, seemed that way. Believe Bottas was being used for a tow as well for Hamilton.

I've been watching Nico's channel on and off. At first I kinda didn't like that it seemed like he's just milking his brand, but his open commentary about Lewis and general F1 thinking has been fascinating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLQVZijK0nM

Every season is different and the subject of risk assessment does make me question if Mercedes is going to take these street rounds lightly counting on RB to possibly screw themselves. With Lewis having so much race time under his belt, I'm sure these decisions weigh more on him even for just his own well being.

I'm generally not big on street circuits like this. It seems fitting as a trials course or something, but I can see why a driver would hate it.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote