View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 05:34 PM   #8656 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZTX View Post
Just wrapped my Gen 3s in heat wrap and put on new AEM Dryflow filters.

Drove for about 25 minutes, gave it about 70-80% power on a green light and got traction control + SES light.

Limped into a parking lot. Had to stop traffic, lol.

Any idea what may be of issue? When inspecting engine bay, I realized the clamp holding the filter onto the driver side intake had slid off (I had tightened it but there was a greasy substance on the rubber that may have caused movement in vibration that I hadn’t completely gotten rid of). The filter was still attached to the intake.

Didn’t see or hear anything abnormal. This all happened about half an hour ago so will try to return to the car later today with an OBD reader and pull codes.

I mention this as a kind of preliminary screening, lol
IIRC traction plus SES can be a brake fluid issue.

Also, by heat wrap do you mean gold foil or exhaust wrap?