View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 07:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert1957 View Post
Hi, I don't know much about this web site but if its OK for me to sell you one of three I brought for my 370Z , I well. Would you happen to know of a reason a sprint booster would stop working?. Could something be wrong with my ecu or what ever its called? I cant even find any one who will check my car out to see why the sprint booster will not work any more. It makes the 370z so much faster. It dose not give the car any more power , It just gives you the power the car already has as fast as you want it. If you put a stock z up aganced a stock z with a sprint booster the sprint booster car will walk away just because of that little $300 pice of wire part that takes 5 mins to put on your car. Just make sure set the switch to auto or manual trans & dont spend all your money on air intake or pips or all the other things i put on my car that cost me over $6,000 when all you need is a sprint Booster You will feel the power difference with a sprint booster
"A reason it stopped working" implies that it worked at all in the first place...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk