View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 01:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

I have the RS1 fenders and I think I lucked out since it was probably part of their first batches when the mold was still newish. I bought mine used from a friend back in 2014. Over time those molds wear out and that shows drastically in the fitment especially with a part like a fender. Granted the fitment of my RS1s isnt perfect but it was noticeable to me where things weren't as precise as they could have been. The gap between the headlight and the fender is a good example, on one side it was kind of tight and on the other it was a little wider than it should have been. The thing that really pissed me off about them is that they didn't bother making the inner tab for bolting the fender to the bumper. Really guys?

I've heard many stories of the owners acting kind of shady the past few years and if this is the quality they are putting out now, they should own up to it and do right by loyal customers at the least. Sorry to hear of your troubles though, might be best to try and resell whichever parts your most peeved about and seek better quality replacements from some of the other manufacturers mentioned.

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |

Last edited by Eagle; 06-02-2021 at 01:33 PM.
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote