View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 08:13 AM   #8523 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
You did that with hand tools and a Sawzall? You're a madman

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
In less than 30 minutes using the sawzall I had all the branches off the main trunk which at any given place wasn't more than 1-3 inches diameter. That left me with a 20 foot pole sticking up out of the ground in which I cut 6 feet off the top. I leveraged the remaining 14' by placing a strap on the very top which we used to pull it down after cutting 3 or 4 main roots. All in all wasn't too bad but yeah I could of used an electric chainsaw instead of the hand saw in hindsight in cutting the rest of the trunk.

My boys often wonder why I just don't pay someone but every once in a while I like to instill some good old fashion work ethics into them.
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi