View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 09:25 AM   #21 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaZ View Post
I love and appreciate everyone’s opinion but one more question...I have my CAI and my FI exhaust and HFCs will be here very shortly. Would you guys opt out on a tune because it will void the cars warranty? My car is only 8 months old and I’m still torn if I should tune/Dyno it. Any help or opinions on that are very welcome
I ‘believe’ you have to add a tune once you add HFCs to get rid of the check engine light; but I’m sure others will chime in. As for the tune, I think as long as you go with a reputable tuner (check out google reviews, check out Yelp along with this forum - you can find lots of info about tuners/installers etc. within the area). Also - you could always do a remote tune and it seems like a lot of people here like Seb. Overall I think a tune opens up the car and basically puts everything together; while there is risk with everything, I feel with this platform-a tune for a FBO Z is pretty safe.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote