View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 05:48 AM   #305 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Well did another SCCA Track night and improved my time by 9/10ths to 1.43.879. Was happy with that..

Carbotech brakes (XP10 front XP8 back) felt great. I also moved up to intermediate from novice and didn't feel like I was in the way

Did have a strange issue, that I am looking into, the shifter pulled out, yea, literally came into my hands. Which is very odd, and it was the second time. (first time was like ok, its an opps, second time need to think about) Funny thing I found a way to push it back in. Went out again and I would not say it was solid, well thinking about all the time.

I drove the car back, home, tried to pull the shifter out by hand/moving it and it will not come out. Very very odd, need to look at it.

It is not the originally shifter, but a Stillen Short Throw Shifter, which has seen track/hpde days.

Seems to do it when it gets HOT... hmmm, oh well thinking time...