View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 02:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone else notice the resale of the 370Z recently went up??

I was on Autotrader searching for a 370Z the other day and noticed a huge mark up in their value. Obviously I'm not looking to buy since I have a 50th Anniversary edition but was just curious as to how much the Z's in general were going for. I noticed a few 2020 base or sport models with 5k-15k miles going for up to $39k. And a rare find...a 2020 50th anniversary with 1600 miles going for $48,990. I'm questioning myself if I should sell mine to get more for the money and be able to get the new Z when it comes out without having to dip into savings. Do you guys think they will continue to hold their higher value over the next 6 months to a year or is this just a sudden change because of the hype for the 2022 Z? Just curious. I love my car...I have a Fast Intentions exhaust sitting here in the box but just waiting on the HFC's to come in for installation. This isn't about me and what should I do as it will be my choice, but really just curious if the 370Z is really gonna sit at a higher price point since it was the last model before the new Z. Any input or opinions are welcome
SophiaZ is offline   Reply With Quote