View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Andaesthetics
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z
Andaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond repute
Question Steering wheel shake when driving 60+

I recently just had new drilled and slotted brake rotors put on my Z and I noticed when I'm going 60+ mph my steering wheel shakes pretty bad. When I brake there is no shaking whatsoever. So I don't believe the rotors are warped. I took my car to my Nissan service center today so they could double check the alignment and tire balance; they said both are fine and that they think it's an issue with the brake rotors being "imbalanced". Now these rotors are from Z1 and I've never had issues or heard of issues with their rotors. I also had new brake pads put on just a few months ago. Does anyone have any other ideas what could be causing my steering wheel to shake when driving?
Andaesthetics is offline   Reply With Quote