View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 10:09 AM   #8154 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Modern day ones might be military, but some of the older reports of UFOs (before the age of flight) are highly doubtful that they are military. There are the petroglyphs in South America that can only be seen from the air, who created them and how were they able to do that without aerial support?
They look like 5 yrs old created them. Very easy to do with the man power. It's like asking how people created stonehedge without modern day equipment to move thousand ton boulders. Not everything is a conspiracy theory. Would it be cool if aliens existed? Yes. Do I honestly care if the govt hides it? No.

Now the pyramids. That shyt was made by the Jewish dinosaurs.