View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 12:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvcky69 View Post
Sad news today, at least for me (lol). Got into my first accident ever and made it out alive with just a few scratches here and there. It was my fault. The Z is deff totaled for sure. I enjoyed it while it lasted. Bought it new in 2017 and did a lot of work to it. All my aftermarket parts are insured by my car insurance. I just want to give my thanks to the community for helping me learn a lot about this car. But now this car is a thing in the past. Time to close this chapter and move on with life and find out what it has to offer. This could have happened to any of us, your fault or not your fault, it doesn't matter. Always have a positive mind and don't stress the could haves, if I should have I would have. Just remember that your life is not replaceable, your car is. I will leave a few pictures down below.

Stay safe, stay kind, stay alive. Much love.
Yea, in the long run, nuts and bolts can be replaced, but if you did that to MY Z, I’d be pretty pissed. Hopefully the other party wasn’t hurt. She sure is “Filthy”!

Last edited by MZ DAIZY; 05-23-2021 at 12:39 PM.
MZ DAIZY is online now   Reply With Quote