View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 12:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Test pic of the new wrap

So my car is in its final state. Its going to look this way until the day I sell it.

A friend of mine does photography on the side and he spent about an hour tonight, testing strobes and light painting on this new wrap.

I suggested he do it before we get out and do the real photoshoot. Help give him an idea how the hell to light the damn car, since the color is so weird. Instead of spending a ton of time figuring it out the night we do the real photoshoot, we'd save some time doing this

The vinyl itself is 3M Deep Space. Any ways, I thought this test pic he came up with tonight, was pretty cool. In about 3 weeks we'll get out for 5-6 hours and do a good 20 pic photoshoot with the car.

Hope you guys like it!

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote