View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 06:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
golfgirlrobin
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z PG A7
golfgirlrobin is on a distinguished road

Suggestions? Get Platinum Graphite unless you want to spend your life washing your car and obsessing over swirls. (It's possible I'm biased.) I got the persimmon interior which looks great but takes some care that black doesn't.

I've got a 2010 Touring+Sport+Nav+Automatic. Got it the end of December and had to drive to Southern Cal from Northern Cal to get it; all they had were 2009's near me and I never buy the first year of any car. I'd spent the last six years driving a manual S2000 and decided it was time to go automatic; it's nice to be able to shift when you feel like it and then say screw it and throw it back into automatic when you've had enough.

I paid $500 over invoice. Probably could have done better if I was local but they knew I'd driven 400 miles to get there and didn't want to leave without a car. Kind of kills your ability to walk out and they know it. Personally, $500 one way or the other was not as important to me as getting what I wanted.

If you know exactly what you want, wait for it. Nothing sucks more than settling for something not quite right and always kind of regretting it.
golfgirlrobin is offline   Reply With Quote