View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 08:55 PM   #8015 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
You can put on a lot of clothes. But you can only take so much off.

Think I'm about in a perfect place. Avg less then 10 days a year above 90. Summer is around 84 avg. The last week of Jan, and the first 2 weeks of Feb. It might get below zero. Winter avg is around 30.

The only dangerous critters we have are snakes. Which you have to really hunt for. They are few. (unless you count stupid people, they're everywhere)

Florida is the Australia of the US. Pretty much everything is dangerous and might kill you.

Careful swimming in fresh water here, we have brain eating amoebas so if you inhale the water, no bueno.

Alligators don’t really count imo, wife and I think they’re cute, and they only bother you if you bother them first except during mating season. Crocodiles on the other hand are evil beasts that will purposely go after you

We have all the tropical and African diseases like west Nile, etc

All the poisonous snakes.

Panthers, wild boar.

Sh1t, even the armadillos you need to be mindful of cause they can carry bubonic plague.

I fvcking love it, it’s paradise.

Oh, and the most dangerous creature of all, Florida man.

That last one I can do without.