View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 10:20 PM   #29 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Let’s be fair tho….rubber bushings fail all the time on OEM arms too. 80k miles out of that bushing isn’t bad. Heck, my friend’s Audi A6 had arm bushings fail just sitting in the garage….literally failed while sitting in the garage….that’s some garbage lol

The top nut on the SPC FUCA is prone to slip tho, on top of what Rusty said, and the past boo boo SPC had.

Many guys on this thread already have the Z for a long while, and plan to keep it much longer, so the SPL investment is a no brainer, considering how easy it is to resell later on.

Don’t think Brendan is saying SPL isn’t worth it, I think he’s making a recommendation relative to OP, vs an absolute choice.

Cheers

I worked on VW/Audi and to compare their rubber and plastics to ours isn’t even fair. Such garbage cars I don’t know why people still support them and this is from an ex VW fan until I got some real world automotive experience and then experienced multiple vehicle lines.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote