View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 07:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute

I consider myself a moderate home audiophile and I find my Bose system quite good. Of course, this is subjective and it all depends on what you're looking for in a car audio system. If it's thumping bass, then yeah, the Bose system is not that. If it's accurate and clear reproduction of music, it is excellent for an OEM system. I am completely happy with mine. But, there is something that you can do to improve the subwoofer response. You should apply sound deadening material in the hatch area around and below the subwoofer. I found quite a difference in my case. I only applied the sound deadening material to drown out a little of the ARK exhaust noise. But, I also found it improved the subwoofer response quite a bit.