View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 11:46 AM   #171 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

We were very much so aware of the potential of this. We also very much so wanted to see just how much boost it took. We obviously went into this knowing we were on a fuse. I already had parts coming for this build. I am well aware of the cost. Eugene fully expressed his concern over the amount of boost we were running. We agreed but wanted to push limits. Do not for a second think this has anything to do with his tuning ability.

We went in knowing we were going to build this thing at some point. Just weren't sure when and now we know. The owner of the car wants to run 800whp.

I hear Dynosty has the best solution for a fix and we will definitely be using them.

Last edited by TopgunZ; 05-17-2021 at 12:02 PM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote