View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 06:22 PM   #7688 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Made a ton of headway in the garage today. Both bays are clear just need to clear all the stuff on the west wall and tear out the shelves. No need for them by the cars, I have room elsewhere if I need some.

I also had the sliver maples trimmed. No more ducking while mowing. Cut back a few that where growing toward the house and cleaned out all the dead stuff.

My feet are killing me but still need to put a couple hours into the master bedroom. Trying to be moved in there by the end of the day tomorrow. New mattress is being delivered tomorrow. Hope to have everything set up when it gets here.

Lots to do and not enough hours in a day.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk