View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 03:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
litesky
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z
litesky is on a distinguished road
Default Whiteline or SPC replacement bushings for FUCA?

Hi Folks, took my 105k old 2010 in to my alignment shop (shoutout to West End in Gardena) and was finally able to determine the cause of some noises developing from the front driver side suspension. One of the bushings from my SPC 72130 Front Upper Control Arm(FUCA) is shot.

I was afraid of having to pony up at least another $400 for another set of FUCAs but looks like there are couple of replacement bushing options available:

- SPC 60009414
- Whiteline W52988

I do some spirited driving occasionally but don't plan on tracking. Car is going to stay with me till I die and now that it's a weekend car, I dont see myself driving another 100k in the next 20 years. For all intents and purposes seems like sticking to the current older gen SPC FUCA is good enough for my application, monetary wise(lol). I've heard issues with these SPCs but these have lasted me almost 80k so I'm sold that it is good enough.

Mind if I ask for any suggestions as to which replacement bushing I should go for? I also dont mind hearing recommendations on FUCA replacement suggestions as well: Z1, Kinetix, new gen SPC, etc.

Thanks and appreciate your time, looking forward to your responses!!

-Sam
litesky is offline   Reply With Quote