View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 01:04 AM   #31 (permalink)
justin_boy
Track Member

Drives: z34
justin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
315*

Bc, fortune, feal etc I don't think it matters too much. As long as what you get is serviceable (preferably in the USA) and allows you to change spring rate, it's fine. The only reason I went with fortune was because of the wide range of spring tolerance. I'm sure there are pros to the other brands but that's why I chose mine.
Yeesh that’s beefy

I’ll be calling bc tomorrow and fortune auto

Gonna weigh out some options, liking the er series and 510’s are also looking good

I think I’m going to go with the 16/14 combo but my mind changes back and forth. Main concern is I don’t want to induce understeer, and have a hotchkis up front
justin_boy is offline   Reply With Quote