Thread: Fly1 hoods
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 07:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATE.. So after researching options and speaking with dozens of people with hands on experience ....I bought the fly1 terminal gt hood back around January ....hood did take a long time to arrive but it arrived on their specified date when ordering . After unboxing there wasn’t any damage from shipping and only thing I noticed for a defect was on the edge there was what appeared to be a little build up of gel coat but it was only the size of a drop and isn’t in a visible spot everything else looked as I have seen every other carbon hoods. During the months of waiting I found some vented fenders being sold close by that were fly1 as well and I picked them up for a really good price. They were the partial carbon and fiber glass never installed , I will say lining them up took some patience but they did line up very well. I have been riding with them on for a few months now just to see if any issues or cracks develop , haven’t had any issues. Next step with be having them painted to match.
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote