View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 08:30 AM   #71 (permalink)
Brendan
Track Member

Drives: Poor man's Porsche
Brendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond repute

My buddy took photos of the car in action. It's cool to see the suspension working under load. The car is driving well to where I think I can leave it alone and just focus on fixing bad habits with my driving. The new bump stops are doing a good job of limiting the wheel travel to where I don't have to worry about rubbing and they don't make the car push at all which was a big concern. Cant wait to drive this car again.

Seems to be using all the tire even at -4 degrees of camber. I'll need to get out the pyrometer next time we have an event with less downtime and warmer weather.

Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote