View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 11:53 PM   #5361 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
LOL, I went from Whiteline to Z1. Whiteline could not handle track abuse. I am not totally a fan as I had their front end links and one of them failed when I went off track. I know they are not made for off reading LMAO!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That's unfortunate to hear. I haven't heard anyone else have that issue with the Whiteline diff bushing, glad you found the Z1 bushing more suitable.

I decided to go with Whiteline because of this: https://www.myg37.com/forums/drivetr...he-rescue.html . That is some serious customer service and I stand by companies that do this.

Z1 is slowly loosing sway with me. Buddy of mine ordered their oil cooler set, the fittings and hoses were leaking after instillation and everything was done per the instructions. Z1 was notified and they made him pay for new hoses and the shipping, like wtf? On top of that they have that annoying duty b.s. The need to include that crap in their prices. Defect was on Z1's part and they could not own up to it, sad.

As for SPL, that's some good shieeeeeettttt. Pricey though.