View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 08:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
That's what got you. Did you have the injectors cleaned before you started using them again? That was one of my worst fears. I had mine cleaned and tested when they put my new motor in. They also drained the tank of the pump E85 in it.
Nope, I didn't. Big mistake. If the one injector that was wide open was stuck wide open, it could have hydrolocked the motor also. Under boost with both fuel pumps going, that's a lot of fuel being dumped into the cylinder. I'll also have the old e85 drained this next go round. It looks like I will probably be going with the stage (Seb) turbos instead of the stage 1. Unfortunately, they won't be available until August/September so my cars going to sit a few more months.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp

Last edited by redondoaveb; 05-06-2021 at 08:45 PM.
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote