View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 09:25 PM   #6327 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andaesthetics View Post
Well the two production Z cars that were leaked had varying options. One had the two-tone "invisible" black roof line with silver body and the other was a grey body colored with matching roof line. And the wheels on both were a gun metal color.
Yep. Hopefully the soon coming up dates tell us about the solid vs 2 tone thing. Will it be an outright option, or related to packages? And will it be limited to certain colors or across the board? I much prefer solid 1 color.

I'm not so optimistic about wheel colors being a choice. I'm not a fan of dark gun metal or black, but with current trends, I'm completely expecting silver won't be a stock option. I guess we'll see.

Here's to hoping the stock wheels at least fix the stance problem that plagued the 350 and 370 that required spacers or aftermarket wheels.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote