View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 07:13 PM   #6325 (permalink)
Andaesthetics
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z
Andaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Its easy to see, at least for me and my personal friends, the C&C video clearly shows it looks better in movement and moving light than it does in many of the still shots. The grill detail actually shows and looks much better than the solid black monolith we saw at the unveiling. It even shows that the rear wheel area has real hips and projection. Previous pics look flat.

I'm liking it much better.

Still prefer 1 solid color over the black roof and rear diffuser, and I pretty much hate those wheels. But I know those things will be or can be changed.

Here's to hoping the end of May brings more details.
Well the two production Z cars that were leaked had varying options. One had the two-tone "invisible" black roof line with silver body and the other was a grey body colored with matching roof line. And the wheels on both were a gun metal color.
Andaesthetics is offline   Reply With Quote