View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 12:19 PM   #6315 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

So the 400z forum has more photos recently apparently the proto is a mess in person. The doors don't open normally, the trunk won't open, they only have one proto etc. Honestly it makes me sad Nissan is floundering so hard right now they can't even get the doors to open normally gotta use a button on the pillar right now. Jeesh Nissan get your crap together and when are going to learn anything else about this car are they really going to drive one single prototype around for years before the release it or something? Took them this long to just to throw the vr30 motor in a rectangular version of the 370z. At this rate it will probably take another half a decade to pick the colors and decide to put it on the showroom floor. https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/th...rs-coffee.172/

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote