View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 09:34 AM   #7086 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy View Post
So early last week the deal on my dad’s house fell through. I interviewed 3 Realtors raised the price 50k, put the house on the market Thursday evening and had 5 showings on Friday, was given an offer 10k over asking and signed the deal on Saturday morning This is a solid offer, no inspection except for well and septic, close in30 days, and he’s pre- approved for 100k over the sale price. Things in the real estate market are going crazy around here!
Forgot to mention, we also had to cancel 7 other showings!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Wow! That's amazing! So glad to hear this worked out better for you than expected.
That's what is happening around here, houses go on the market, showings on Saturday & Sunday, with no offers accepted until 5 pm on Sunday. House usually goes under contract for 40-50K over ask. It's a damn bidding war.... I could probably sell mine right now for $75K over what I paid for it, but then I'd be in the middle of this silliness trying to find another place. No thanks...