View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 08:24 AM   #7081 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Talking with middle stepson over the weekend. He a region manger for a credit union out west. He deals with auto loans mostly. What he said is that new vehicles are hard to get. And that is driving the prices way up on used cars. He then said that once new cars start to come in. The use car prices will come back down. BUT doesn't know when that will happen.
I've got a Credit Karma account, for what they are worth. It's fun to watch, but I don't take much stock in their numbers.

Anywho, since they see my car loan, they report to me every month that my Z has gone down in value, never mind the fact they don't ask how much I do or don't drive it. I looked last week, and they said the 'value' of my Z has gone up about $1500.... Like I said, I don't take much stock in their 'guesstimates', it's kinda like the weather guessers....