View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 09:12 PM   #7064 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Pull your head out of your azz. No wonder people don't response to you.

When's the last time you tried to buy ammo. Oh wait. You get it from the gov't. Plus you don't shoot.

When is the last time you bought lumber. Oh wait. You don't do wood working. I deal with the stuff daily.

You haven't notice the price of food going up? Oh wait. You only buy for yourself. You're not buying for a family.

Clorox wipes are still hard to find. We can't get any at the store.

Last year, toilet paper was hard to get. Remember on CNN, the lines of people trying to get it?
I’ll try and play a bit of devil’s advocate here:

I don’t shoot but no one I know around here that does has complained about an ammo shortage. In fact I was in bass pro shop recently to buy a pair of shoes and they were advertising ammo on sale.

Lumber prices have def gone up a lot no question.

Food inflation is real, no doubt.

Clorox wipes, tp etc has always been easy to get here with the exception of during the worst of the pandemic last year

I’ve noticed the Midwest and some northeastern folks like you have had more logistical/supply issues compared with Florida. I think we may just have better supply chain logistics down here compared to y’all.