View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 10:09 PM   #7001 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Well I survived the Chemo and the radiation regimes. All of that fun is behind me now as of yesterday. Now to get my throat to heal and not feel like its on fugging fire.

Next step is to wait for 3 months out, so they can rescan me to see if they got it. I sure hope they did...

(They actually better hope so too, because I fired the last guys who told me I only had 3 more months to live. I will keep firing these damn people until I get the answer I want to hear... )
Congrats man, that is great news. I’ll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that the rescan in 3 months goes well.